Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hell's Kitchen- The Winner Is.............

The last episode left us with a cliffhanger, not who would win Hell's Kitchen, but who would pick Jen and who would pick Matt, now that's a cliffhanger! Being the astute observer, I did notice that Jen was on Petrozza's and Matt was on Christina's team and I was right. Those two proved to be the wild cards of the episode and managed to steal air time from the others. I don't think Ben, Louross and Corey even uttered a single word on this last episode. Christina has to butter up Matt so that he'll be willingly to work, so she tells him that her inspiration for the risotto was due to him (as she tells the camera, not!). You could see him swell with pride, well, ok he popped with pride. He reminds of me Pumba from the Lion King, just give him some horns! Chef taste each one's menu and tells Christina to sex up her dishes, humm, he doesn't tell Petrozza that? Chef says that Christina's dishes are just plain Jane but could be great (maybe they need a little Victoria Secret). Petrozza's on the other hand has difficult dishes but could be fantastic if he can pull it off. I would love to try that souffle of his for dessert, yum! I like the decor in Christina's dining room, understated and elegant while Petrozza's reminded me of your grammy's dining room. During dinner service, it's the usual drama from Matt who keeps muttering under his breath, shut up! After the show, I'm sure he's headed back to the insane asylum, he's nuts! Jen started out and ended up one bitter person. She's just got the nastiest attitude and shocked Chef when she had the balls to ask him for a letter of recommendation. I think the only thing Chef can recommend is that Jen has a terrible sour atta- turd. Ya, you heard me, sour atta-turd! In the end, Hell's Kitchen didn't disappoint with all the drama and suspense when it came to the unveiling or in this case the opening of the door to reveal the winner of this season's Hell Kitchen.................Christina! She so deserved it and I'm sure Chef is thinking young enough to be molded by the great one!-Single D

No comments: