Friday, September 11, 2009

Guest Blogger-Jeff's Thoughts on Big Brother Season 11

Love the blog, hate that picture! Watching BB right now. Question, how much longer are we going to have to listen to and see Janelle and Evel Dick in regards to this show? Wasn't thier 15 minutes of fame up like months ago? They are like the zombies or vampires that never die. Thery both have been back several times since they were on before> Shouldn't they be out trying to find a real job somewhere? Does that mean that Jessie will be back again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and agai........................................................................................................................................................................Sorry dozed off there for a second. What is up with the producers of this show? Besides the idiots, imbeciles, flamers and other losers they put on, they bring back those 2 dinosaurs. Just hope BB12 is better than BB11 has been. Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now. The little chiwawa just got smoked by the ditzy blond in round 2. Did you hear her explanation, she knew the order but it wasn't her fault, the ball went into the wrong hole!! Damn that ball!!!!! She was practicing rolling that ball into holes last night for at least a half hour and made Kevin stay out in the yard with her so he could hear her talk and knock the balls out of the hole for her. Even when he offered to go make her a sandwich she made him stay there. Now she's the LOSER and won't be the final HOH. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha owww! I laughed so hard I fell out my chair, landed on my butt and cracked it.-JEFF
Nice Job Jeff!
All I can say is YIPEE! Finally some Big Brother redemption, I was just about to write Jordan off. Come on let's face it, she's rode the coattails of Jeff. Jeff gave her the HOH. So when Jordan won the second round, I was floored. I thought for sure Natalie was going to ace this one. I mean, Jordan can't throw, roll balls and then to try to get them in the right order, come on! But hey, it felt like the Kentucky Derby, now if she can only pull off the last test!-Single D

No comments: