Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amazing Race-Oh My Gravy!

Oh my gravy, I'm thinking I'm voting for the cowboys to win. How they manage to make it in first place is beyond me. Sure they know how to rope a steer even if it is a fake one and they know how to play polo even if it is on fake horses, so I shouldn't be surprised when they came in first. And I loved Cord saying oh my gravy, that's so gonna be my new exclamation point when I'm yelling at my daughter. Jeff and Jordon's dumbness is showing through again when they couldn't find the right lead bandit at the train station to give their loot. Oh my gravy, read the darn clue! No wonder Jeff gets along with Jordan, he's just as dumb as she is. They never told us why Caite and Brent had to go to the ER, was it food poisoning? Nothing like having to travel when you're not feeling well. What I wouldn't want is having an IV drip in a foreign country, oh my gravy!
You know who is getting on my last nerve is the lesbo team of Carol and Brandy, "newly dating", well maybe not for long, bickering like an old married couple. Not quite sure why Monique and Shawne ended up last, was it because Shawne couldn't lasso her fake steer? Too bad, would have loved to see them come in first and they both seemed really nice, thank you Jesus! I'm thinking the next to go, Louis and Michael. Oh my gravy, they can't do anything remotely related to anything, how are they detectives? -Single D

No comments: