Saturday, July 24, 2010

Big Brother 12-Bye Bye Monet

Didn't anyone tell the contestants that this is a game that requires a hard shell, so stop whining, stop crying and don't, don't trust anything that anyone tells you! Monet needed to go because obviously she's not Big Brother material crying and whining all the time with her crying and whining friend Brittany. Whatever is Brittany going to do without her friend, my guess she's going to team up with Beatrice Fife (Kathy). Rachel and Brendon should have played stragety during the veto challenge and one of them should have dropped when Brittney did and Rachel with Monet. Guess those two are not as smart as they like to think. I loved it how Rachel called out Matt and his game playing, oh yes you did say use me as a pawn. Matt is getting a little to cocky, saying he's golden by offering himself up as the pawn. What I'm not getting at is why the house isn't seeing the brigade alliance? Is everyone just dumb? And poor Andrew, why is he on every one's radar, he just wants to wear his yarmulke and say his prayers. I don't know if he will be able to play a clean game like he's trying to do. He's yet to get caught up in the spider web.
I'm hoping that Brendon will win HOH, because if he doesn't, you can say goodbye to either him or Rachel and that's all I've got to say about that! -Single D

No comments: