Monday, September 20, 2010

Big Brother Finale-

I don't know why I just don't have the motivation to write anything interesting about Big Brother and who won. Well, by now you know Hayden won, boo! I wanted Enzo to win, but I knew Hayden was going to bring Lane to the finale. Did you see Lane's face when Hayden kept getting all the votes. Shucks Lane, you don't need the money but Hayden does, now maybe he can get a decent hair cut. After the winner was announced I turned off the set and headed to bed. No drama, no excitement to that ending. Bring back the good old days, when we evil Dick went against his own daughter in the finale. Now that was exciting TV. Well, this season once they voted off all the drama quickly became a snooze fest and turned from watching a train wreck to watching snow on the tv screen.-Single D

No comments: