Monday, October 11, 2010

Survivor-Nicaragua

Yes sure enough without coach, the old tribe is going down in flames, because there isn't a single person on that tribe willing to stick their neck out, except for Jimmy T who is constantly whining gimme a chance. I want to know what the heck he's been doing this whole time? He surely flubbed the blind leading the blind challenge when he couldn't listen to Tyrone's direction and after he's like, I couldn't hear what he was saying. Well, Jimmy T you had your chance to shine and you blew it and I guess your big mouth got you a whole lot of nothing when the tribe to their detriment, decides to keep Dan, who is the weakest person on the tribe. And can I say one thing, this whole elder tribe, what a pitiful lot. A bunch of weak whining crybabies. And the women together they haven't a single thought of their own. Sorry sorry sorry. What a way to represent the older generation. Disgusting. So disgusting, I identify more with the younger tribe, even if NaOnka is a bully and Kelly B is not as strong as we think she is. I'll go with the younger anytime. It's embarrassing, couldn't the producers find a better collection of older people. That is not how I think I am, physically strong, smart, street wise and sage wise. Whatever happened to 50's the new 30's?
Next week should be interesting when Jeff mixes up the tribes, but I'm guessing the older ones will be the first to go. -Single D

No comments: