Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bachelorette Ashley Spoiler Alert!

Ben
Constantine
Ames
J.P.
According to Reality Steve spoiler alert, he predicts the final four- Ben Flajnik, 28, the part-time winery owner in Sonoma, CA, who lives in San Diego, Constantine Tzortzis, 30, the Greek restaurant guy from Cummins, Georgia, JP Rosenbaum, 34, the bald construction manager from Roslyn, NY, and, Ames Brown, 30-yr-old Yale and Columbia graduate currently pursuing a DBA (Doctor of Business Administrations) at Harvard. Humm, seems like she is leaning toward those four, because I was surprised she kept Constantine and Ames, because they have had very little air time. There is one constant in four, they are all a little odd looking, not real good looking, but not real bad looking either. It's like you can't really tell if they are bo-hunky or not. Oh well, I'm leaning toward the winery owner, Sonoma, wine, what's not to love, sounds just so romantic!

2 comments:

Inge said...

Hi,

I’m studying Journalism in Belgium and I’m making an assignment on reality shows.

When I was searching for info on the internet I came across your website. I have a few questions about reality shows, how it works and your opinion about it.

Could I give you a call so you could respond to my questions?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I look forward to your response.

With kind regards

Inge Martens

Donna said...

send me your email