Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big Brother Season 13

Why it was just the other day when my daughter said that Big Brother hasn't aired and voila, there it was. Missed the first episode so I had to catch up online. Is this going to be a great season or what. All our favorites. Come on, I know you loved Rachel even if she does have that hideous laugh and Brendon (who spells their name that way, Brendon, ding dong), can't believe those two are still together, well yeah, he's a woosie. I love it that Jordan and Jeff are still together, they are America's cutest pair ever. And Evil Dick and Daniele, ok, I like Evil Dick but could barely remember Daniele, only that she won over her father. Too bad Evil Dick had to mysteriously leave which I thought was going to totally leave the veterans with a major handicap against the out numbered newbie, but how they managed to persuade Kalia and Shelly to vote off Keith was a shocker and help put the veterans in a sweet spot. I loved it that Jordan won the HOH to keep the veterans ruling the house. My daughter likes Dominic but he's too young and too arrogant for my taste. Of the newbies, I like Shelly and Lawon. Shelly seems down to earth and Lawon, come on, what not to like from that flaming diva. Of the veteran's, I want Rachel to win, if the newbies hold power, then let it be Lawon, the man could use the money to buy some new suits!

No comments: