Thursday, November 8, 2007

Survivor - Ego Goeth Before a Fall

Jean-Robert please!! Your mouth stood between you and a million bucks, NOT James! I did have a brief moment when I felt sorry for him when everyone knew about the not-so-hidden immunity (American Immunization) idols but I got over it when he said that James should have known that he would figure out who had them. Ego goeth before a fall! Now that JR is gone I wonder who Courtney (#2 pencil) is going to complain about. I just knew she would win that challange, it was like a fly sitting on the barrel. James looked pretty unhappy when his name showed up on some of the ballots, can't wait for next week to see his reaction. Alot of good facial expressions at this tribal especially Todd and Jamie. I guess Jamie doesn't have the jury thing down yet since Jeff had to remind her no interaction with the survivors. I'm only giving this episode 3 coconuts just because JR was so annoying.
My pick for next week's cast off is Peih Gee. - Double D
When James went fishing-boy oh boy, he definitely could do some Hanes modeling-boy would I like to get my Hanes on him! Why am I surprised-#2 pencil wins the immunity, she’s weighs the same as a butterfly! She felt like she had won a pageant contest and did manage to say the sentence of the episode “that Jean Robert is the Susan Lucci of tribal counsel”-(always the nominee, never the winner, or in this case the castoff)! I think that Todd is related to some of the monkeys in the forest -his expressions during tribal counsel are Priceless! I know that James had an aw shit moment thinking, I should have played the immunity, when his name came up three times! Goodbye Jean Robert, when you get back home-get another job-poker face is not your suit! Watching the three faces of Jean Robert, James and Todd at Tribal Counsel, garners this episode three coconuts!
If Todd continues his scheming, then he has my vote as the next castoff. -Single D

No comments: