Friday, November 9, 2007

Kid Nation

I know we are a little late with this one, but better late than never. The last episode had the kids putting on a talent show. My man Jared decided to do Shakespeare. I watched that show just to see this kid! Some of the things he says has me cracking up! The poor kid was rehearsing his Shakespeare and second quessing himself but he pulled it off. Way to go Jared! I'm so glad that Kennedy received the gold star. Olivia is ok but I think she could do a little more than cook potatoes and make people laugh. Kennedy actually made a difference to Savanah and convinced her to stay. I hope Alex wins the gold star soon so he can get that tooth fixed (love you buddy!). Double D All I can say is, was that Jared peeing in the Saloon when Greg was doing Juliette on the stairs? Now I know the pot-a-potties stink, but take it outside! The funniest moment was the reaction of the kids when they found out that they would have to chew bubble gum for the challenge-yipee, but in the end, they said it was like chewing on Marbles, they were so hard! Kudos to the most talented kid there, Laurel, who knew she could sing? Somebody-sign her up quick! Single D

No comments: