Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Amazing Race - Vaulting in your BVD's

Amsterdam-pretty tame location but a brilliant challenge locating the bikes with the correct tags! I have been to Amsterdam, so I know there are thousands of bikes there. I immediately said that challenge would have been the hardest-but it turned out to be pretty easy compared with tying knots that proved daunting to Mr. Dreadlocks (TK), I think the knots in his hair was cutting the blood to his brain and I should have known that gothic Kynt was too "Prissy" for that challenge (go figure all that pink) I guess all that macrame helped Vyxen with those knots though!-surprise winner of that challenge, the beauty queens, blonde and brawn, now go get yourself a facial and manicure! And will someone tell Mr. Miaigi, wax on, wax off, to shut up! By far the funniest moment was when Grandpa shed his clothes in the canal vault in his black BVD's-what was Nicholas thinking, letting gramps do the dirty work, just for that, my choice for the next team eliminated is Nicholas and Grandpa-because Nicholas has no backbone. Seeing gramps do that vault was a five backpack episode! -Single D Poor Christina, she is going to need a therapist after this! Lighten up pops! Speaking of pops, grandpa needs to keep his clothes on! I think that woman gave it to him because she was tired of watching his saggy drawers, and I had him pegged as a boxer man! And the Grace (NOT) Award goes to Jennifer for that pole vault that landed her so delicately on her back, splat! When Kynt got to the vaulting and said, "It involves the sheep", I think he was hoping! Go blondes for getting that furniture hauled up, who knew?! And little Rachel giving it her all, now aren't you ashamed of yourself TK? Beware of bounteous bicycles! I think the Ministers were happy to wander around the bike garage, come on ladies, it's a race! I'm picking Grandpa and Nicolas to come in last next week. Grandpa can vault (eventually) but he is still slow. This episode seemed short to me so I'm giving it 4 backpacks. -Double D

1 comment:

Donna said...

That was an Amazing episode