Friday, November 16, 2007

Survivor - Drums and Goats

Bouncing a ball-sounds like child's play, but proved too hard for some, I'm wondering if # 2 pencil even bounced the ball once? At least now she'll get to eat something and why is it when she's happy her voice raises about ten octaves? Denise is looking so forlorn lately like the grazing water buffalo. Peih Gee showed great determination in winning the immunity, but I still don't like her! And does she go to the beauty salon before tribal counsel-her hair is always coiffed! Poor Frosti, I thought for sure he would be in the finals! This episode only garners two coconuts and that is for Eric's incredible goat imitations! My next castoff choice is Eric.
-Single D
I loved that ball bouncing challage! At least Denise didn't get picked last this time, even though they didn't win. Oh, and Denise, when you get back to the real world, just say NO to the mullet! And what a reward! Of course I would have been asking where are the showers, after all it was a cruise boat! What was up with Eric and the goat noises, I think he did that a little too good! Looks like Peih-Gee is the second coming of Jean-Robert. Keep your mouth shut honey, you were doing good getting the heat off of you! It didn't take long for #2 pencil to turn on Frosti. It was almost like the kiss of death. Watch out Eric! I'm still sticking to Peih-Gee as next castoff, she's getting to nervous and can't keep her mouth shut. I'm giving this episode 3 coconuts, yes, for the goat imitations! Way to go Eric!
Double D

No comments: