Friday, November 16, 2007

Premiere of Project Runway

It looks like this seasons contestants are either too totally talented to be on the show or still need to pass sewing 101. I think Victorya will be the typical Asian overachiever (like me) and I'm thinking that Ricky will be the cry on a dime guy, he was already weeping about something-check your tears at the door! And who was it that made clothes out of his flowershop, well I guess the first clothes were leaves and stuff? Four words for Elisa's personality and dress design, Bizarre, Strange, Odd, and Weird! I bet she's a Vegan. That outfit was the most strangest assortment of rags put together since the invention of rag rugs and what happened to the grass stained fabric? I hope someone is not wearing it around Manhattan! I did have a moment of sympathy for Chris when the mad dash for fabric was on-but then he did manage to get the leftovers and was quite happy-I guess that's all that counts. Who said lingerie is the same as everyday clothes-Ricky could be the one trick pony. And what's up with Christian's hair-makes me feel lopsided! This was definitely a thimbles up episode! My next contestant to become unsewn is Elisa! Now go bake some tofu brownies! -Single D I must say this is quite the cast of characters. Christian is the self professed celebrity in his own head. Maybe he should at least sleep on the sofa in stead of the floor! And find a sober hairdresser. I love it when Kit said that life is too short to wear a bad outfit. Were the producers going for the names or talent this time? Kit Pistol and Sweet P, come on! I guess you have to have something catchy. We'll see how they sew. Most everyone seems to be pretty talented so far. Simone did need to go. That dress was a disaster. Elisa wasn't far behind. If she had stopped and not added that peacock looking train, she would have been in the top in stead of the bottom. Even Heidi said it looked like her model was pooing fabric! Yes, I kept looking for that grass stained fabric myself. Guess she changed her mind, in a BIG way! This is already shaping up to be a good season, if the show lives up to the previews, I will certainly be glued to the tube! This a thimbles up for me!
Double D

No comments: