Monday, December 10, 2007

Amazing Race-Croatia

Ok, I can barely tell the difference between the Goths, Kynt and Vyxsin, they both wear the same makeup, the same clothes, and now the same pink hats! I think Kynt plucks his eyebrows and secretly desires to be Cher. When Rachel found out that they were going to Croatia, she said bitchin, does anyone say that word anymore? I knew she and TK were stuck in the 80's, "are you going to San Francisco", ok, back to Amazing Race. I did feel a twinge of sympathy (for maybe 2 seconds) when Hendekea and Azaria didn't make the same flights, why did they get out of line? I would never listen to another team, no matter how earnest they are. I thought however, maybe the airplane gods would turn it around and they would they get there before everyone else, but no. Coatia looks so totally amazing, no wonder the cruise ships stop there.
I definitely thought when Mr. Miagi and Christina were doing the gliding, that Mr. Miagi would start singing Danny Boy, but then again, it is a different country. He did say that he felt like throwing up his lunch though, he must have been talking about the airplane lunch, I would probably throw that up also. I think this season would be dull if not for the screaming antics of Nate and Jen. When they were paddling the boat, did you notice how every time Jen stabbed the water with her oar, she screamed, I hate you, I hate you! Girl, any guy that puts up with you deserve a million dollars. And why is it that when something goes wrong, like not being able to catch a taxi ride because they were wet, she immediately blames their relationship, oh come on, stop blaming and take some responsibility. I'm hoping they'll stay awhile however, who would we love to hate if they got eliminated? I was really glad when Mr. Miagi and Christina came in first, they definitely deserved it, hooray for the father-daughter team! Things went very smoothly this time around for them, except, I wanted to scream to Mr. Miagi, it's a square hole so why are you putting in a round stone!
I give this episode 4 backpacks and I'm thinking Gramps and Nick are the next to go, hey Gramps pick up the pace!-Single D
You can't tell the difference between Kynt and Vyxsin?! Vyxsin was just about to bounce right out of that tank top! My husband couldn't keep his eyes off the TV screen! I did think the matching pink cowboy hats were a nice touch. Everyone must think they are rock stars or something, that's why they keep getting treated so nice. So now we know Hendekea can say, there's a party in my pants in Croatian. I'm sure that will come in real handy. Azaria must of been PMSing because he was all over Hendekea about everything. Speaking of PMSing, does Jennifer ever stop shrieking? And I'm still trying to figure out how it's her and Nate's relationship's fault that the taxi driver wouldn't take them because they were wet. Nate wake up and drop the spoiled brat! I was feeling bad for gramps, not Nick so much he is an idiot. Nick just doesn't have any people skills when it comes to getting airline tickets. He walks up and people forget they speak English or there are no seats left, until he walks away. Nick isn't real good at directions either. Is he good at anything?
Well as we say goodbye to Hendekea and Azaria, I'm thinking Nick and gramps will be next. Aren't we due for a non-elimination round? I'm giving this one 5 backpacks for all of the action and the nice shots of Croatia.
Double D

No comments: