Friday, December 7, 2007

Survivor Family Reunions

Ok, I know I'm hard hearted, shallow, and not very sentimental, but I did almost tear up during the family reunions. It's always interesting to see family members on reality shows, it's like peeking inside one's medicine cabinet. Did ya think # 2 Pencil's father was English, he was rather dapper in a Sherlocky Holmes sort of way. Peih Gee's father is exactly what I imagined, Asian. Denise's husband was the perfect match-hum, I'm wondering if they live in a trailer somewhere? Not that there is anything wrong with a house on wheels, I just like mine to have a foundation. I thought Amanda and her sister were really stretching for emotion, they tried to squeeze tears out of their eyes, boo hoo. But I have have to admit, Todd and his sister had a touching moment. I'm glad Denise finally won a challenge, I'd rather see someone's spouse stay than one's father or mother. Ok, and for the second time I teared up was when Denise got the call from her daughter. I have a daughter so I know what that would feel like. When they came back from their feast and brought chocolate on their fingers for the other's at camp to lick-that was too much, I got so squeamish! Couldn't they have smuggled a piece of chocolate cake in their packs? There's just something so personal about licking someone's fingers-yuck, it's only been 35 days without a bath!
I was hoping that Peih Gee wouldn't win the immunity challenge again, but she did-where were Erik, # 2 Pencil, and Denise during that challenge? I think they went to the movies! I wanted Todd to win the challenge, but I knew he would get one of the answers wrong. The camp better be put on notice and get rid of Peih Gee before she wins it all. And did you notice at Tribal Council that James is still mad, it's written all over that shiny head. Three coconuts for the families and I'm still hoping that Amanda gets voted off, she's sneaky!
-Single D
I like the family reunion part of Survivor. I always like to see the relatives. Wouldn't you think #2 pencil's dad would have sneaked her some food? Denise's husband could stand to stay at the camp and go on the Survivor diet for a while. I thought Todd's sister was going to bowl him over. It looked a little too enthusiastic if you ask me and then to bring up about their other sister losing her baby? Umm, sounds a little like Johnny Fairplay and his dying grandmother(remember him? #2 pencil did!). Todd and sis did mess up on their story when one said the other sister was 3 months and the other said 2 months so Todd trys to cover by saying, "oh she must have miscarried right after I left". Nice try Todd, I don't think anyone is buying it.
The reward challenge was fun to watch but those bird calls, or whatever you want to call them, that Amanda and her sister were doing made my ears hurt. Good for Denise winning the reward. She did manage to piss off Peih-Gee by not taking her along. I guess Peih-Gee doesn't do something just to be nice. The thing with licking the chocolate frosting off the fingers, YUCK! I guess it's like dangling the carrot, look what we got! I'm sure they could have smuggled something back for the rest of the camp even if it was one rib! Come on guys have a heart!
It looked like Peih-Gee, Amanda and Todd were the only ones to show up for the immunity challenge. They were all dying in that swamp. I too was hoping Peih-Gee would not get immunity, I'm SO ready for her to go.
Did they have to show Denise in that bra or whatever it is? That was just WRONG! I know she has lost some weight but hey, anything hanging that low needs a harness! I know they are limited in the clothing department but come on editors show us some mercy! If you can blur out Amanda's butt cheeks, hey, you should be able to do something with Denise's sagging nipples!
Poor Erik, he was my fave to win. However, I like Amanda, she is finally actually playing the game. It took her a while but she is jumping in with both feet. I think she is going to start the campaign to get rid of Todd next and you know Peih-Gee will be all over that! So Todd is my pick for next week. I'm saying 4 coconuts for the family reunion!
Double D

No comments: