Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol-Mariah Music

I love love love Mariah Carey music, well her music from when she did all those great hits. I'm not too crazy about her newer stuff. First up is David Archuleta singing what else, "Miracles". He sings anything that has the word miracle in it and of course he did an awesome job. Carly sings "Can't Live". I love that song but Carly did wobble on some of the notes. Good try! Brooke again at her piano which I thought was a bad choice. She rushed the song "Hero" and playing the piano took away from the song. I think she was concentrating too much on playing the music rather than singing the music. Kristie put the usual country spin on "You'll Always be the Only One". David Cook once again mesmerized the judges on his unusal spin of one of Mariah's song. For me it was just ok. I want him just to sing. But I do have to sympathize with him and the trauma of having to deal with your brother having brain cancer. So sad.
Mariah looked amazing although I wasn't too crazy about the song she sang "Bye-Bye" from her new E=Mc2. It was sad to see Kristie Lee Cook leave. Hey Kristie, maybe you can parlay this into a country career and whoever brought her horse, give it back, jeez!-Single D

No comments: