Tuesday, May 13, 2008

American Idol-Final Three

This week it's the battle of the final three-two David's and one Syesha. The evening was sort of a disappointment. I really didn't think they needed to sing 3 songs, that didn't show their vocal abilities at all. It left me wanting more, like Chinese food. I know I ate something, but I can't remember what it was. I think David Archuleta struggled last night. His song choices were terrible. I can see why his intrusive stage dad wanted them changed. The first song "And So It Goes" was alright, but his second, Chris Brown's song, which I absolutely love,"With You" was not good. I bet his dad chose that song. And the last producer's choice "Longer Than" was just ok. Big disappointment, since I'm a huge Archuleta fan. What can I say about Syesha, she looked amazing. I hated that "Fever" song-way too old for her to be singing. At least she has a great first name that can stand alone like all the other great single name artist like Cher and Madonna. I think David Cook had the better song choices, however, I'm not really a fan like I would go out and buy his CD. The judges have told David A that he needed more emotion in his eyes well what about David Cook, he always looks like a dead fish when he sings, there is absolutely no emotion in his eys. I think the final battle will be between the two Davids. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for David Archuleta, let's hope his dad keeps his golfers cap head out of David's singing!-Single D

No comments: