Monday, June 30, 2008

Wipeout - Yes it is!

A group of people have to negotiate an obstacle course that is pretty much impossible. I did miss the first five minutes so maybe someone came out to demonstrate, but I didn't see anyone complete the course. It's basically a lot of people bouncing off large rubber objects and falling into a giant mud puddle or getting punched off a beam into a giant mud puddle and swinging on a rope and falling into a lake (thought I was going to say mud puddle didn't you). I hope ABC got those people to sign liability waivers!
The next round is standing on a pedestal while a giant arm swings around and they have to jump over the arm or miss and fall into the water. About the only thing entertaining about this show was the commentators, oh and there was the police academy guy who wore his underwear outside of his clothes, yellow underwear and clothes to boot, eeew! I don't know where these people came from but they need to go back! I lasted about 15 minutes and got bored even with the funny bits from the commentators. Double D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you still have taste. Too many reality shows can sometimes damage that. Wasn't this one a flop? Although I heard at the office it's being watched all over. Probably by people who want to put in an appearance...