Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Brother-Driving Big Brother Crazy

Jesse reminds me of a white looking incredible Hulk and is it a requirement that one must enter the diary room shirtless? This episode is the veto competition and it's BB DMV which I thought was very clever. I want to be one of those people who sit around a big table throwing out ideas for challenges. Where do I sign up? I think they could take a few brainstorming ideas from the Japanese, see Double D's posts "I Survived a Japanese Game Show" Hai Majide! Ok my daughter and I say Hai Majide every chance we get. At least this game required BB house to think alittle, use their brains and not their brawn. Unscramble the license plates to reveal a phrase. I thought it was cheating that they had the phrase above, all one had to do was to find it, how hard was that? Ok, they're not rocket scientists! Michelle, Portuguese Princess from Providence (say that five times) wins and gets the coveted POV. Brokeback is campaigning hard and him and Keesha become BFF's, will you be my new best friend? Oh pleeze, he played on her sympathies. Were you an orphan eating fish and rice? I can't decide if Keesha is going to get on my last nerve, but someone who is, is Libra. I thought at the beginning Libra would be the smart player, but she showing her screaming diva side as Jerry confronts her with what she said about the slow old people. First all, I didn't think Jerry would succumb to the masses and start shouting like a barking bull dog.
We were discussing at work who we liked, and it's like I said, it's easier to name who you don't like. Liking has to earn your respect and no one has done that yet. Jeff said he's ashamed of April wearing that Nebraska Tee-representing the cornhusker state. Not! Have you noticed how one minute April looks cute and then in the next ugh? Guess her showmance, Ollie likes it. In the end, Brian's scrambling didn't win Michelle over and she didn't use the POV to save him.
So Brokeback continues to campaigning hard against Catholic Boy. Dan keeps saying that he will keep his word and so far, he hasn't succumb to the devil's play, but I'm sure by the end of the season, he will have to go to confession and say lots of Hail Marys, because he will break his word, everyone does! It seems that the house is getting divided with Jesse and his posse of Michelle (are they an item?) Angie, Memphis & Dan with Libra, Keesha, Ollie, April and Brokeback on the other side. What they didn't show were the wild cards, Renny and Jerry, in fact they were hardly given any air time. Maybe they were attending an AARP meeting? And it totally confirmed my suspicions, Jesse does have little man syndrome. His parents say that Jesse was small for his age, ding, ding, ding! There you have it! That's why the muscles. In the end, Brokeback was voted out and for someone who doesn't announce he's gay, he sure gave a "gay" exit speech by saying, "suck it b*t*hes! What was that about? There ensued alot of filler nonsense with that alien stuff, they could have left that out but they tried to tie it into the HOH competition about alien abduction and missing items. Didn't BB use that abduction word previously? Seaduction? In the end, Keesha wins HOH mostly by not ringing in the wrong answer. Maybe the girl's smarter than we think? Not!-Single D

No comments: