Monday, November 3, 2008

Ghost Adventures

So I come across this new show called Ghost Adventures and of course I'm going to check it out. As long as it's not Most Haunted with that so called psychic and his imaginary friend (he says it's a spirit guide) partnered with a "jump at anything" woman, I'll watch.
We have Zak, Nick and camera man Aaron who go to a site and get locked in for the duration of their investigation. The first episode I watched, it looked to me that Zak is either suffering from roid rage or he's had so much Starbucks that he is afraid of his own shadow. After Zak screams and runs from a number of things, he yells at Nick not to run when he ran from the men's room after hearing a loud bang. Obviously the lock down thing doesn't work when all parties get so spooked that they jump from a second story window.
I watched a few more episodes, in fragments I'm afraid because I was out of town and doing other things, and with each episode, Zak had more equipment but seemed just as jumpy. I'll check out the show again when I can really pay attention and give a better report. In the meantime, happy haunting! Double D

No comments: