Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Bachelor-Sleepless in Seattle

Ok, are we all sad that Stephanie was dismissed by Jason? I know a collective aw shucks went out through America as she was sent home in the limo. I guess you just can't spark chemistry when there isn't any. Just goes to show you that Jason is your typical man in the pants kind of guy. Notice how he's kept only the girls that are all pretty much airheads? Well, maybe with the exception of Molly. I'm like why couldn't he have tried to keep Stephanie and get to know her better, because isn't it said on every bachelor show that it is on the island dates when they supposedly fall in love? Jason takes the five girls to his home of Seattle, WA. Who knew he lives in a houseboat just like the Tom Hank's character in Sleepless in Seattle. In fact Jason points out that house when they were on the boat cruise. Jason's house is nice and tidy and has a great view, but where does little Ty play since I'm sure it's way too dangerous to play outside so near the water. Definitely not a house to raise kids in, but nicely decorated, snaps for that. The first alone date goes to Melissa, but it never begins because Ty decides to throw a fit that daddy is leaving again. Who can blame the kid? So Jason calls Melissa for her to come over, so Melissa takes herself in that dress with the gold asp (snake) as a bosom clasp to his house much to the jealousy of the other girls. Just the look of that dress screamed I'm too young and too immature. And how did it stay up is beyond me. For the group date Jason takes the girls to a radio station where he admits on air that the most special date he's been on was with Stephanie. Right there I did have my hopes up since I already knew they really didn't have any chemistry. I mean, they are never shown kissing or sucking face like the other tramps, er girls (did I just write that?). Like when Jillian said that she kissed Jason by sticking her tongue down his throat and touch his tonsils. Yuck, even tho she said she was just kidding, I'm sure the tongue in the mouth part was true. Did Steph even get to french kiss the guy? Maybe she should have let her hair down and tried to soften up her look which I think was softening as the show progressed. Someone who just doesn't seem to go with Jason is Naomi, the Eva Mendes' imitation. She gets the single date where they go rock climbing. She is all wrong for Jason and acts so unsure of herself which truly shows her immaturity or is it because she has that lisp which makes her sound like she's five? In the end, Jason lost brownie points with me by sending Stephanie home. Her class, elegance and gracious exit just goes to show you what kind of person she really is. His loss honey! I really don't think anyone left on the show will stand the test of time. Too bad for Ty, Daddy just sent your mommy packing!-Single D

No comments: