Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Bachelorette-Jillian Picks

I was gone for the finale, so I got the spoiler in the grocery store splashed across a mag that Ed was already cheating on Jillian. No matter, I knew it was going to be good, but I was so mad that I didn't know the "After the Rose" was the following night and I didn't get to see it. I knew it was going to be Ed, the big goofy I'm back dude. I knew it wouldn't be Kiptyn, although Jillian was foolish not to pick him, marrying him promised a life of luxury and all the good things money can buy, but then it's not about money, right? Kiptyn just wasn't whole heartedly into it. He just seemed so nonchalant about the whole thing. I knew Reid was going to come back, but if he was trying to woo her back, shouldn't he tried to dress a little bit better. He had that rumpled disheveled look like he just stepped off the red eye. Jillian looked like she was torn there for about one second and maybe played an enee, menee, minee, moe thing in her brain, but it was too sudden and she had already had her life planned as Mrs. Ed. Too bad, Reid was definitely my pick, hey Reid call me! After she and Ed said their I love you's, my daughter said, that was so romantic and mocked wiped a tear from her eye. Ya, well see how long that one is going to last. Oh hey, the place where they Jillian stayed, the Hapuna Prince on the big island, is absolutely fantastic along with it's sister property, the Mauna Kea is the place to stay in Hawaii. Good choice!
Rumor has it that the producers are already thinking about offering the next Bachelor to either, Kiptyn, Reid or Jake. My bet is on Jake, Kiptyn is too independent to do it again, Reid too shy, but Jake, Mr. Perfect, the women would be lining up for him! Can't wait!-Single D

No comments: