Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's Make a Deal

We have been anxiously awaiting our taping to air on Let's Make a Deal. After numerous excited calls to Shannon at Let's Make a Deal, she finally said the date was going to be Oct 26. We were so excited, Donna brought sparkling apple cider and chocolate cake to work. We turned on the show, and there was the lovely Allison wearing pants. Hey, she wasn't wearing that during our taping! Aw MAN! It wasn't our show. When I called Shannon she said that they moved the show because it was sweeps. Either that means it was really really bad or really really good. I'm thinking really really bad. Donna and I had that sinking feeling that maybe they will never air the show and if the show doesn't air then we don't get the prizes! And that would STINK big time. After all, you are so excited and thrilled to get picked because it is really hard to get pick and then to win something is even more thrilling. Shannon assured me that rarely happens. But what if we sucked so bad??!!! UGH That would be so awful!!! I'm mad as heck! This postpones the prizes arriving as well, as you don't get the prizes until 10 to 90 days after the show airs! Furniture and cars can be up to 180 days! I want my prizes!!!! WAAAA where's my diaper!-Single D PS! You can view airdates on CBS.com-click on Let's Make a Deal, then airdates and there it shows show number, taped date and airdate. Look for ours it's show # 1011 taped 9/25!!!

No comments: