Sunday, November 8, 2009

Survivor Samoa

By the looks of things, looks like the ultimate survivor, Russell is finally running out of options. What was he thinking showing too many people the idol. He's an idiot. Go ahead Russell, say it, I'm an idiot! Just when I thought you might be able to lead the Stepford survivors and win this whole thing, Russell, in his I am your leader here is my secret, spills the idol to one of the most cunning girls of Galu, Laura. Would you trust her? She just does not have a trusting face. In fact her face says to me, I'm devious, cunning and not to be trusted. I missed the whole celebratory meal of the merging tribes. Guess it was the same old usual, food and drink, I was on the phone. Didn't my friend watch Survivor?
You knew once individual immunity was won and this time it was two, one for the boys and one for the girls, how nice, let the blood letting begin. It was just a matter of time, that the Galu boys would start to eat their own and looks like Eric's big ole head (er mouth) was just too much for any of them. Sad, but fun to watch. Eric was the only one who could say what everyone else was thinking, so much for talking out loud. Nice trap they laid for Russell to expose the immunity, but a really neat gotcha blindside for Eric. Oh well, guess he'll just have to be happy that he's on the jury.-Single D

No comments: