Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jake the Bachelor

Last night's episode was a ho hummer. It was the kind of TV that I usually turn on to do the housework, in fact I did find myself upstairs in my closet contemplating what I would wear to work the next day, (sometimes, that takes me a good half hour). I had to keep running downstairs once it was back from commercials. So in-between chosing outfits, they leave their camping digs and trade it for a suite (was that the Fairmont?) in San Francisco. The only good thing, was the scenery once again. San Francisco, Napa what else could a girl ask for, well maybe a map to the castle? Too bad Vienna didn't meet up Vald the Impaler in that castle. And I'm just wondering, did Vienna and Gia bring suitcases with them on their overnighter? Because Gia said well I brought my toothbrush. Well I hope so with all that morning breath which was what Vienna was hoping for when she slithered her way down to Jake's man room. Jake saying coyly that he was practically naked in there. And what was up with Ali, she went from woman of the verge of a jealous breakdown, to Miss I'm calm as a clam. She's like a fallen angel, going from sweetie to sourpuss. I'm liking Gia for Jake, altho she seems way too young for him. I think Jake made a huge mistake letting some of the other women go, he's really scraping the bottom of the bachelorette barrel and it's not been fun. I hope next week some fireworks start happening, is that Jillian coming back to beg for a place beside him, because I think I saw subliminal Canada flag thrown in next week clips. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. -Single D

No comments: