Friday, February 5, 2010

Let's Make a Deal Update

Bad news, Let's Make a Deal is moving to LA. The last show taped was Jan 31 with taping to begin in LA on March 18th. I told Donna that probably is either really bad news for us or good news, in that maybe with the lag of tapings, they will finally air some of the Sept tapings or not, maybe they have back log of tapes and will not air our show # 1011 at all which means we are SOL for our prizes. Waaaaa! It's probably the later. I called Shannon the prize lady at the local number and all I get is a voicemail and no return call. She is probably fed up with people calling and asking when the Sept shows will air. It's just so disappointing! I've left comments on the CBS LMAD website on the blogs there for CBS to do the right thing, but I don't think CBS really cares if audience winners get their prizes or not. I think we need to boycott watching the show, start a movement that if you win prizes as a contestant then we are entitled to them, whether it airs or not. So from this day forward, CBS you have lost a viewer and I will tell everyone I know to stop watching until you do the right thing!-Single D

No comments: