Thursday, June 3, 2010

On Glee

I recently became hooked on Glee, ok I'm a full on Gleek. Why it so mirrors my own life, where I frequently break out in song and dance around, albeit in the privacy of my own living room, but nonetheless, full on musical numbers. I so want to be Lea (Rachel), what a voice what a talent! She's like (is) the next Barbara Streisand and Jewish too. Why, why, can't I have a talent like that. If there was one thing I would want to do is SING, either that or be Sue Sylvester. She can deliver sarcastic one liners like nobody's business. I love it how she draws you in and then clobbers you over the head, hysterical! The only downfall to her otherwise sparkling rapier wit is her asexual gym attire. Come on, let's give her some JLo sweatpants and hoodies. Her repertoire of witty banter has to be written for preservation. So in this post, a Sue Sylvester classic....
As she says to Schuster, "You'll have to kiss me with tongue" and as he hesitantly goes in for the kill, lips just about to make their mark, she pulls away and says, "No, I don't think so, I smell the stench of mediocrity on your breath" and walks away. Hey, I'm swimming in Glee!-Single D

No comments: