Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big Brother-Diamond Veto Double Cross

We knew that Matt was going to use the Diamond Power of Veto to remove himself off the block, but what I didn't get is that everyone in the house was like, yipee! What was up with that? I was like now they are going to see Matt for what he is, a real gamer, concealing the veto and yet acting like he was so scared. Nope, it was yeah, Matt's off. With that Kathy was sent packing, keeping to her I played an honest game. Well I guess you did, Beatrice Fife. Brittany wins the HOH which puts Brendan in the precarious nomination position.
Nomination spoiler-avert your eyes! Brittany nominates no surprise here, Brendon, but in a curious twist, Enzo (maybe because he plays along with everyone so well?).
POV Spoiler-I couldn't resist! Rachel would be so proud-Brendon wins the Veto Competition! yeah!-Single D

No comments: