Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Brother Season12-Lane HOH

Let's say it together, waaa! I'm so over Ragan, yeah I know, I wasn't his greatest fan to begin with. Way too over the diva top. When everything is going his way, he's all nicey nice, but just be on the chopping block and it's poor me, why me, boo hoo me! Ragan, you need to go home, Matty is waiting for you. During the veto challenge, Ragan acted like a 7 year old, play nice Ragan and remember what your mama told you, it's not how you played the game, it's how you're going to cry afterward!
All it's going to take is two votes, count'em, two and with that Ragan is sent packing. Of the four of them, Lane is looking like the strong horse, but come on, if he's already a rich kid, then let's give the money to someone else, like meow meow, anyone from Jersey is not rich. I so loved that whole sock puppet thing, that wasn't a punishment, that was amusement, so much so, that I want to do that at work. Everyone I work with already are real life sock puppets to begin with. Who will win HOH tonight? Stay tuned-Single D

No comments: