Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Brother 12-Double Elimination

While away for work in Denver, I was like, should I go out with my friends or stay in my hotel room to watch Big Brother. Since prime time airs an hour earlier in Denver, at 7:00 (I'm sure glad I don't live there anymore), I decided to stay in. I would text my daughter that I'm watching Big Brother which was two hours before she would get to watch it. Jealous! I was so glad that Brendon won the POV, because I wanted Matty to go. Hated his game, all the lying and backstabbing, oh yeah, that is what Big Brother is all about. Well, Matty went home, Brendon failed to win HOH which sealed his fate in leaving the house next as Hayden puts him on the block with Ragan. I hated that Ragan won POV, drama queen! And of course, Brittany was safe because of Lane. Oh well, it's not a total wash for Brendon, at least he'll get to see his honey in the jury house. I'm rooting for Lane to win this whole thing!-Single D

No comments: