Monday, April 7, 2008

Big Brother-Until Death Do Us Part-Adam In Charge Again?

Adam you're killing me! I was so happy that the "Big Baller" (what exactly does that mean?) won HOH. That took James down a notch or two after weaseling out of the chopping block, again!
Adam starts kidding Sheila that she might go up on the block this week, which she does not like one bit. Adam says something very smart and philosophical. "Most truth is spoken through jest". Spoken like a true Confucian. That deserves a great big WOW. Adam is generous and sensitive! Will you marry my sister-in-law? Ok I'm trying to pawn her off on someone, anyone!
Sheila is dispensable. What has she done all season, but cry and whine and tell us how she's playing the game for her and her 16 year old son. Isn't it more about her, since he will be leaving the nest in a year or two anyway?
It is a consensus between the Donna's that James is one scary person! Not only scary, but just downright icky! Icky pale white flaccid body, icky taste in clothes, and icky tattoos. The house is going stir crazy so it's of course time to light a fire under Sheila, by toilet papering her room and pouring flour in her face. Now come on, that was a little bit too much. I'd be pissed if that would have happened to me, I'd might have to shave off that pink Mohawk while he slept.
In the world according to Single D, this is way I would want the rest of the season of Big Brother to pan out, Adam nominates James and Sharon for eviction, James gets eliminated, Natalie wins HOH, nominates Sharon and Sheila for eviction, Sharon gets eliminated followed by Sheila, then Ryan and the epic battle for winner to be between, Adam and Natalie.
I definitely don't want Ryan around as he tries to set himself up with a Sharon alliance, final two. He needs to go!
I loved the food challenge, cry me a river of beef gravy, via mash potato highway. Very funny stuff. At least the house will be eating this week.
Again we had to witness James in his never ending quest to get sympathy by balling his eyes out to Baller. How is it that James does the ugly fierce cry one minute and then the next second he's like fine. When I do the ugly fierce cry, I'm ugly for three days after. Just goes to show you that those are crocodile tears!
In the end, I think Adam must have made a pact with the pink devil himself because he nominated Sharon and Sheila for the eviction this week. Adam what are you thinking! I can decide if you're a moron or a good strategist. Please, please don't let James win the Veto is all I can say. It would play out perfectly if James doesn't win it, then maybe finally, we can send the pinkie packing!-Single D
Adam wins HOH and gets his letter from home saying he has a list of babes waiting for him in Philly. I guess they all think he's some kind of stud muffin. We'll see how long that lasts after all the nose picking.
Shiela gets on the receiving end of the guys practical jokes including getting a face full of flour and her room TP'd. The flour thing was pretty funny! Fun and games are over too soon when Shiela starts complaining to Adam, again, about being away from her son and how she is doing all this for him. He must be one spoiled kid!
Next up we have Adam and the dudes discussing who Adam will put up for eviction and all the while you here music from the God Father playing in the background.
The mashed potato trails were quite messy but at least everyone worked together to earn real food and outdoor toys. I can't wait to see what kind of toys they get.
James starts working over Adam breaking out in tears saying he can't stand how everyone is against him. I guess he should have thought about that when he was busy screwing over everyone.
I thought Adam was brilliant to put up Shiela and Sharon and not James. One of the other's can get POV, save one of the girls and put up James and he's gone! No one sees the beauty of his plan. Unless, of course that's not his plan. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Double D

No comments: