Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Bachelorette-Hometown Dates

I know, you were screaming at the TV set, weren't you? Screaming that Jillian, you're such an idiot, right? I couldn't stand last night's episode. It's apparent why Jillian isn't married, she falls for the wrong guy and in this case it's Wes. Never mind that you sent home the perfect man, never mind that he came back to warn you about Wes, never mind that Jake even knew the name of the girl that Wes was involved with, Laurel, never mind that you didn't even stop to think how much bravery it took for Jake to do that, and with narely a thank to boot. Why is it that women want what they can't have? Seriously, she knows that there's something he's holding back, she even said that, but she still is clinging to the idea of them. Well, I hope she gets what she deserves and that's certainly not Jake. He too good for her! Jake should be the next bachelor in my book. Hey Jake, where do I sign up? Call me! Of the four hometown dates, marry Kip and you'll be set up for life. Wasn't his parents home beautiful? We used to live in Carlsbad, right next door to Encinitas and let me tell you, it's heavenly. Perfect weather, perfect homes, perfect beaches (except don't go too near the power plant on the beach). Marry Reid (from Philly) if you want to be the all American suburban housewife. Marry Jesse and you'll inherit a winery and land in Carmel. How enchanting is that? Kovack Bros Winery, it's right out of Dennis Quaid's Parent Trap lifestyle. Marry Mike and welcome to the mid-Cali family right next to Magic Mountain. And marry Wes and it's hicksville white trash trailer living, in search of the next big hit and a cheating husband. Let's see, looks like she's leaning toward the trailer and a strumming on the ole banjo kinda of guy. I bet he was hoping to make it to the hometown dates just so his band could play for a TV audience, well, I'm glad they mostly did a voice over their music. What a snake! Well, she'll deserves him! I was so mad that she didn't get rid of Wes, I was screaming at the TV, throwing my slippers and candy wrappers. She couldn't hear me, but I'm sure my neighbors got an earful. Hopefully, there's maybe a small glimmer of hope with the reappearance of Ed. What, did he tell his boss to take this job and shove it? He never did tell us, but Jillian seems smitten, hopefully, he'll start working on his chances since she did keep him around, but cut lose, Jesse and Mike. Those two were definitely not her type anyway, she goes for dark haired guys, notice? She's not into blonds hence the letting go of Mr. Perfect. Next it's on to Spain, can't wait since that is the place we plan to vacation at the end of July!-Single D
Sidebar-supposed photo of the mysterious Laurel, owner of an Austin boutique and previous girl to ex-bachelor, Brad Womack. Humm, curious...

No comments: