Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Finale

What can I say, I think Cheetah girl, Sabrina Bryan, should not have been eliminated from the pack. She was by far the best dancer on the show. So now what were we left with? Of the three stars left, sorry, I know Marie Osmond is popular and all, but the girl can't dance! And I know that in the dark of night, all those dolls she manufactures are picking up the phones and voting for her! In the first number, she looked like a giant lemon with a cumber bun! The words that come to mind when she dances is wooden, heavy, lumbering, clumsy, and lots of flopping of the upper body. Either her partner is a terrible choreographer, or she is just not a dancer. I'm thinking it's both. The second number Bruno said it correctly, "It looked like Baby Jane meets the bride of Chucky!" She might have pulled it off if she was able to do more dance moves and alot less flopping. Julianne and Helio looked good and had great dance numbers. They exude energy and fun, however, I think the mirror ball trophy should have gone to Maksim and Spice Girl, Mel B. When Spice girl and Maksim dances, I know that everyone should be watching Mel B, but when Maksim dances....WOW! He is so commanding and charismatic on the dance floor, I can't peel my eyes away from him. He exudes confidence, edgy sex appeal, masculine charm-give him the trophy, give him the trophy (and my number, please!). In the end, another guy wins, only because I think and espeically with Julianne, the women dancers make the guys look so good and that's the difference between Mel B. and Helio. Helio looked good because Julianne was so great, but Mel B could hold her own against Maksim, dancing equally strong and equally fantastic. Mel B don't hang up your dancing dresses, maybe you can wear them on the Spice Girl Tour! -Single D

No comments: