Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kid Nation-A Change of Council

I don't care what people think, I still see moments of greatness in Greg. True, he is a borderline Juvenile Delinquent, but he has such moments of enlightenment and the ability to admit when he's wrong, he's wrong, which is more than can be said for most. I was glad when finally, they voted in a new council, there needed to be changes and Laurel was not a happy camper. I think all that power went to her head, transforming her into a power hungry diva-well, in the words of the tiny diva, Taylor-"Deal with it". And that Taylor, can you say stubborn-she does what she wants when she wants and nobody will tell her different. She will have some hard lessons to learn in life. Hopefully, when she gets home, her parents will see how much she has been spoiled and learn from it. DK has shown great potential leadership abilities and Blaine, what can I say, I'm sure he will get through life on his good looks. Mike has my vote to become the next leader of the Sierra Club. A tender moment when Laurel won the gold star maybe it will have a humbling effect on her. Single D I was really surprised when the kids voted out Laurel from the council. Yes, she was acting like a power hungry diva, like she was going to take her ball and go home. Deal with it Missy! You don't always get what you want! Looks like winning the gold star made her feel better. I really do think she did a good job on the council and the star was deserving. DK, well let's say that he does have potential but he does cave to Greg. I think he would do better siding with Michael. And how about Greg running an exercise in respect?! He needs to learn what it is first. That, after saying he wanted to be on the council to show what a good guy he could be. Start walking the walk Greg! We'll see next week, hopefully the Greg bashing session had an effect on him and he will make an effort to calm down and the new council won't be a bully regime. The best line of the whole episode was during the challenge when Blaine said the phonograph can't be that old because it comes with CD's! Sometimes I have to remind myself they are just kids! Double D

No comments: