Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bachelor-London Calling All Bimbos

I just can't help it, the women on this show are either bowsers or bimbos. I wish I could say that he is weeding out the bowsers and bimbos, but it's seems that's all there is. This weeks episode featured two single dates and one group date. Holly and Shayne were picked for the single dates and the pack got the group date of playing Rugby. Oh help, the last thing I would want to do is sweat in front of a would be boyfriend. Holly, the children's book writer, ok, she's cute and has a real job, got the movie date with Matt. I'm so stupid, maybe even borderline bimbo mentally, I really thought it was the actual premiere of the "Made of Honor", until they went into the theater and there was no one there except them. What a fabulous date and apparently a perfect evening for Holly and Matt. She's cute but is she Matt material? I'm curious as to why every date ends up in a hot tub. Is the location scout's only criteria a hot tub? Do they tell them to bring your swimsuit because you're getting wet? Holly managed to profess her love to Matt and was given a rose.
The group date was to play Rugby. Why is it that every guy says he digs it when a girl is all tough and sporty? Like I tell my friends at work, the only sport I ever watch must have the participants wearing sequins and have ice skates attached to their feet. Yes, I'm a figure skating junkie. I was so in heaven when all that Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding stuff was going on. So much real life drama, I didn't even have to watch reality TV then! But I digress. What was up with Marshana? Oh I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding. Ok so she bit her lip, what a ploy to cling to Matt! After the game of Rugby, the girls were treated to massage, where Kelly displayed her massaging talents. Is that women drunk or what. She seems like she's always in a state of inebriation. She tried her hardest to get that rose, but Matt gave it to Robyn. What does Matt see in Robyn? She reminds me of some plain Jane Austen character waiting for her Mr. Darcy. There is always one woman that is hated in the house and Robyn is this season's choice. I can't stand her pushiness and weaseling her way into other girl's time. Will someone just slap her! woof, woof!
Shayne gets ready for her date as she wishes out loud that she could get a tan before her big evening. Much to her surprise, Holly tells her that she brought her spray tan. Now, I'm thinking spray tan in a bottle, not! She really meant a tan spray machine! How do you travel with one of those things? That's devotion.
Matt takes Shayne to a winery at Ojai. Hey, I used to live there! It's a sleepy bedroom community in the hills east of Ventura about 60 miles north of LA. It's beautiful there, very quite and serene, gee why did I ever leave there? Matt tells Shayne that he wants to know about her family, to which she says that you probably never heard of my father, Lorenzo Llamas, but he's really well known in the U.S. I'm thinking yeah, about 40 years ago, until, Terri, my BFF in New Jersey corrected me and said that I was thinking about her grandfather, Fernando Llamas, dud!....... I'd like to give a shout out to my BFF Terri, hey girl!
Matt seems hesitant with Shayne until they kiss and all is well with the world. Of course he's going to keep Shayne, as he said, she's your typical LA sex kitten. I'm wondering why did she leave on those boots when they were lounging on the blanket in front of the fireplace (no hot tub here)? So far, I'm rooting for Shayne. Any girl who admits she's high maintenance, loves cars, shoes, handbags, sunglasses, and watches is ok in my book!
The evening of the elimination, Robyn is on the prowl to keep the women away from Matt and Amanda gets nervous and starts hiccuping. Did I tell you my father has had the hiccups for 4 years now? Amanda's hiccups sounds like she swallowed a chipmunk, is Alvin in there?
Matt sends Amy, Kristine and the hot dog vendor, Erin home, humm..... hot dog vendor, I didn't know that was a real job?-Single D
For Holly's one on one date, they go to a movie premiere, I too thought it was a real premiere and thought how cool is this? Then they went into an empty theater and it's like OK I get it now. Well at least they got their hands in cement, what a keepsake! Holly is cute, maybe not so smart as she is dragging her suitcase down the stairs backwards and can't figure out why it isn't rolling. But, hey that seems to be what most of these bachelors want.
Rugby time! The girls catch on pretty quick how to play the game much to Matt's pleasure. Does he want soft and cuddly or hard and dirty? Maybe soft and dirty. I think he just liked watching girls in short shorts tackling each other, another guy thing. After the match, they go back to Matt's house and are treated to massages and, you guessed it, a hot tub. Kelly, who I think looks like a crack head, was trying to get down and dirty while massaging Matt. If he had rolled over he would gotten an eye (as well as a lap) full. Robyn gets a little alone time with Matt and says she doesn't want to do anything stupid but will do whatever it takes to stay in the game and get to know him better. Matt gives a rose to Robyn saying she had the best moves on the Rugby field. Chelsea thought she was the best player and Kelly thought she should have received the rose for her moves in the massage room
I thought Holly was being pretty gracious to spray tan Shayne for her date with Matt. Most girls would have put blue dye or something in the spray thing but not Holly and the two had a bonding moment. Shayne goes on her date with Matt to a winery, how fun! Shayne tells Matt she has never done a wine tasting before. I find that very hard to believe, something tells me she has tasted quite a bit of wine, or something. Shayne admits to Matt that she is falling for him and would live in a shoebox if that's what it would take to be with him. Something tells me that wouldn't last too long.
Amy, Erin and Kristine are sent home. Kristine says she usually sits back and waits for the man to say he is interested in her before she opens up. Hey, this is a competition girl speed dating at it's finest, you can't wait for him darlin' you have jump in with both feet and come out swimming! Just ask Robyn. It does still amaze me, the women who profess their love for a man they have known for about 10 minutes. One of my girlfriends married her husband after knowing him for 6 days but that was 6 days of quality one on one dates, still a little short for me but it's working for them. Double D

1 comment:

rosy marshal said...

All the women in the reality TV shows are really bimbos or bowser's. Group dates are disgusting and they are showing all this on TV they just want to gain attention.
london speed dating