Friday, October 10, 2008

Survivor Gabon-New Tribes

Ok, last night my daughter said she needed to watch the TV in the family room (it has a vcr) so I had to watch Survivor on the big screen in HD. All I can say is Wow! It was like watching Planet Earth. Every crusty piece of dirt can be seen on the survivors, like gamer boy being all bitten up by bugs all over his body. Hope he got his malaria shots! Finally on Fong tribe there is an alliance forming between gamer boy, Crystal, Matty and Dan. But too little too late as there is a call to meet with Jeff Probst. He tells the tribes to rank each member of their group 1 being the best 8 being the least favorite, ouch! Just like high school. I was surprised that Professor Bob wasn't ranked first on the Kota tribe but that honor was given to Marcus. Randy was snug in his third place ranking on the Fong tribe with poor Susan bringing up the rear. I guess old people don't have a chance on these reality shows. Once ranked, Jeff tells them the unsettling news that they will be splitting into two new tribes with Marcus and Matty leading picks. Last one standing was poor Sugar and again she was sent to exile to await a spot on a tribe that will be sent to tribal council. I was really shocked that gamer boy had the good sense not to chose the one Ace wanted and chose Kelly instead. Just goes to show that gamer boy does have a brain after all! Maybe playing video games isn't all that bad as my daughter keeps trying to tell me. Meanwhile, Sugar on exile is enjoying her comfort time in the Sugar shack for a 4 day retreat. How nice! I think she got the best deal of all. The survivors in the immunity water polo challenge were totally useless. They could have been legless and armless for all this challenge was worth. The only one who could do anything was Marcus, go figure, looks and brawn! Yum! I always use one word when I am correcting a story or paragraph that my daughter has badly written, that word would apply here when describing Fong's attempt to win-WEAK! What is the matter with those guys! Back at camp, GC does alot of talking smack, especially calling out Kelly's ineffective playing, when GC's the one who always gives up. The Survivor's trailer was like the three blonds pitted against each other which failed to live up to the hype. At tribal council, Crystal got her head in a z snap when she tried to defend her game playing. Oh hello! Looked like Crystal did alot of sitting on the sidelines to me. Oh that girl can get in your face! In the end, I think it was a good move to vote Jackie out, since now gamer boy can say they saved Kelly and hopefully salvage Fong when Sugar comes back and aligns with Ace and the immunity idol.-Single D

No comments: