Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bachelor-Jason in New Zealand

Did I hear Jason say that Melissa looks like his ex-wife Yana or that she looks like DeAnna? The first booty call date was with Jillian for a helicopter ride over these amazing cliffs. I was hoping they weren't going to do the "Cliffhanger" thingy and get caught on some snowy ledge and have to call Sylvester Stallone to rescue them. That scene with the girl plummeting to her death, arms and legs flaying was really gruesome! Jillian tells Jason that she wants to marry her best friend. No sooner were the words out of her mouth I knew she made a fatal mistake. No guy wants to marry his best friend. A guy wants to marry someone who makes him feel like he's the king of the world. Didn't Jillian have that I was just making out hair mess at the dinner table? Jillian breaks down and tells Jason she's falling for him. Jason goes in for the kiss. Yuck! Next it's necking in the hot tub. Get a room! Next date, it's bungee jumping with Molly which looked extremely cold and extremely dangerous. And yes Jason, you were screaming like a little girl! At dinner Molly tries to come out of her freezer shell and tells Jason that she is falling hard for him, Jason goes in for the kiss. Yuck! Next it's necking in the bathtub. Get a room! Lastly Melissa and Jason go sailing in Winston Churchill's old yacht . Back at the spa, it's another hot tub experience only this one has a magnificent view. At dinner Melissa is quick to say she love's him, but the words are barely out of her mouth when Jason goes in for the kiss. Yuck! Get a room! Out of all the kissing and hot tubbing, my best guess to come out on top is Melissa. He definitely likes her the best and is my guess for the last one standing. I was sorry to see Jillian go. She seemed intelligent and self-confident but her big mistake was telling Jason she wants to marry her best friend. I was so good, I called out the order of the roses telling my husband, Melissa would get picked first. I was still hoping that Molly would be sent home, but I knew Jillian had sealed her fate. Jason wants passion, romance, a twittering young girl to coo and woo over him and I think he sees that in Melissa. Did you notice how they played up the upcoming finale, but saying that it was so personal it was shot in close personal surroundings, or something like that? What did Chris Hanson mean by that? The shocking finale he exclaims! What would be shocking would be that DeAnna and Jason would get back together, now that would be shocking. But I think ABC is playing that whole DeAnna thing up so much that it probably is that she just happened to be on her honeymoon in New Zealand and stopped by to say hey.-Single D Age: 29 Occupation: Interior Designer Birthplace: Phoenix, AZ--->Hometown: Peace River, Alberta, Canada Currently Resides in: Vancouver, BCStatus: SENT HOME What was Jason thinking sending Jillian packing?! She is cute, smart, is outgoing, has a good job, hell I'll date her! Just kidding, I'm married. I'm so sure they did the horizontal hokey pokey before Jason sent her off to cry in her hot dog. That hot tub scene said it all. I guess they forget there are cameras around. There is something bugging me about Molly. She seems so fake. Jason says he loves her eyes. Let's see what says about those eyes once she washes off all that eye makeup. I don't have that much eye liner in my bathroom drawer! As for Melissa, whom I agree with Single D Jason will end up with, she is just way too young for Jason and that kind of commitment. I see those two together and remember an older man I once dated and think, we must have looked ridiculous. I just don't think it will work out. So far only the one couple has actually stood the test of TV time. Trista and Ryan. Jillian is my choice for the next bachelorette! Double D

No comments: